Version: GeneXus 17
Here is a case of indirect multiple references that occurs when you want to use the Attraction transaction to reference the country of each attraction and at the same time the country of the tour guide, who also belongs to a country. A specialization case working with clients, passengers and employees, which are specializations of the Person transaction, is also presented.
To expand and deepen your knowledge of GeneXus’ logic in order to achieve an optimal mastery and use of the platform for building digital applications of any complexity, with minimum effort.
Acquire the knowledge provided through the videos classified as “Essential” in the GeneXus Core Course.
About the Course’s content
The Theory lesson consists of:
• videos made especially for this Course
• videos of the GeneXus Core Course, which were Suggested or Optional in that course.
• videos we suggest that you watch in case you’re interested and have the time to do it.
The videos are meant not only to be watched as part of the course, but also independently, and that’s the reason why they don’t necessarily start based on the KB from the previous video.
On the other hand, the practice lesson (which you will find in the “Materials” section) is necessarily based on one single reality and KB.
Duration of the videos
• Essential: 9 hours
• Suggested: 4 hours
For each video, we suggest that you:
1. Watch it and then try to do the same in your Trial version of GeneXus.
To make this easier, some videos include an xpz.
2. Watch it again, as many times as necessary, until you feel confident that you have comprehended the more significant concepts.
Making a list to identify such concepts after watching the video might prove useful.
3. Identify, in the wording of the practice lesson, the exercises or questions that correspond to the video in order to try to solve them.
Important: if you don’t have the time to do both practice exercises (replicate what you saw on the video + the corresponding exercises included in the Practice section), then prioritize the second part, that is, the Practice section of the Course. It is a requirement that you do all those exercises related to the essential subjects.
If you decide to purchase the Course, you will be doing it within a learning platform (LMS), where, in addition to the exam, you will also have available: the support of trainers, a forum to present your doubts, and self-assessment questions by topic.
Exam and Certification
The exam consists of multiple choice or True/False questions and exercises referred to the subjects indicated as Essential.
When you pass the exam, if you are a certified “GeneXus Junior Analyst”, these two conditions will automatically grant you the “GeneXus Analyst” certification.