To expand and deepen your knowledge of GeneXus’ logic in order to achieve an optimal mastery and use of the platform for building digital applications of any complexity, with minimum effort.
Acquire the knowledge provided through the videos in the GeneXus Core Course.
About the Course’s content
The Theory lesson consists of:
- videos made especially for this Course
- extra videos that we suggest you watch if you have the time and interest.
The videos are meant not only to be watched as part of the course, but also independently, and that’s the reason why they don’t necessarily start based on the KB from the previous video.
On the other hand, the practice lesson (which you will find in the “Materials” section) is necessarily based on one single reality and KB.
Duration of the videos
9 hours (not including the "bonus videos" that appear at the end of the course)
For each video, we suggest that you:
1. Watch it and then try to do the same in your Trial version of GeneXus.
To make this easier, some videos include an xpz.
2. Watch it again, as many times as necessary, until you feel confident that you have comprehended the more significant concepts.
Making a list to identify such concepts after watching the video might prove useful.
3. Identify, in the wording of the practice lesson, the exercises or questions that correspond to the video in order to try to solve them.
Important: if you don’t have the time to do both practice exercises (replicate what you saw on the video + the corresponding exercises included in the Practice section), then prioritize the second part, that is, the Practice section of the Course. It is a requirement that you do all those exercises related to the essential subjects.
If you decide to buy the course, you will do it within a study platform (LMS) and you will also have a forum where you can answer your questions, live online classes, self-assessment questions by topic and the exam.
Exam and Certification
The exam consists of multiple choice or True/False questions and exercises referred to the topics covered in the course.
When you pass the exam, if you are a certified “GeneXus Junior Analyst”, these two conditions will automatically grant you the “GeneXus Analyst” certification.