Mobile applications with GeneXus 15 course
Provide key knowledge required for students to develop mobile applications using GeneXus, for Android and iOS platforms.
Who can take the course:
Those who have already developed web applications with GeneXus.
- The training will be done in 2 weeks during which the trainee will watch these videos. In parallel, the trainee will do the Practical work (hands-on). They can take the class anytime, anywhere, but need to complete in 2 weeks.
- The questions or doubts the trainee has during these 2 weeks are sent to the FORUM (forum of trainees and teachers).
- If necessary (on demand), the instructor will schedule an online class with all the trainees in the course, or chat with the trainee who requires it. This will be arranged on an as-needed basis.
- After completing these steps the trainee can take the Exam (remote test). It's taken on a computer and includes multiple choice and true/false questions about the topics learned throughout the course.
|BEFORE Monday 08/06 all the students have to:
- Install GeneXus 15 (including Android requirements) following these instructions.
- Check that the installation was successful following these steps.
The questions or doubts the trainee has during the installation process are sent to the forum (forum of trainees and teachers that will be available from 07/30).
If necessary (on demand), the instructor will chat with the trainee who requires it. This will be arranged on an as-needed basis.
- Download the following materials, that will be used to do the Practical work:
|Videos and Practical:
||08/06 - 08/17
Do you want to sign up?
Send us an email to email@example.com